About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Tuesday 19 April 2016

My 8th Birthday - 18th April 2016


Today is my 8th Birthday.





This is what I came downstairs to :-)


Wow!


Where to start?


I love my balloon.


Let's start the unwrapping.


Auntie Willow my cat, likes my new Lionel Messi book.


What's inside this one?


My fitbit.  Just what I wanted.

I cannot wait to see how many steps I walk everyday.


So exciting!


A new 3DS game. Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games.


I cannot wait to play it.

This present looks exciting!


Hooray!  Pie Face.


Manchester United colouring pencils.




A special Manchester United card made especially for me.


A new drinking mug.


I love this present a United v Barcelona programme.

Here it is.


United shorts.


Open this one next William.


Auntie Willow loves all my presents too.


Still unwrapping!


United track suit trousers.


Look they have my initials.


Time for my cards.

Here's some of my cards.

This is my card from Mummy and Daddy.  It's a musical card and plays 'glory glory Man United'!


One last special present.


An official Euro 2016 match ball.


I've been so lucky.  Thank you everyone!

Here are all my amazing presents.


Ready for school.  A cake to share with my class friends.


Very surprised my name has just been mentioned on the local radio!

Click HERE to listen to my radio mention:



I'm famous!

My home Birthday cake.


Time to blow out the candles.


My favourite...Pizza, before football training.


 Thank you, to everybody who made my 8th Birthday special.










No comments:

Post a Comment