About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Sunday 3 April 2016

World Autism Awareness Day - 2nd April 2016


Today I took part in the Autism West Midlands rainbow walk to raise awareness of special people like me.


Here I am at Cannon Hill Park, Birmingham.



Registered and ready to start the walk.  I am number 470.


All the walkers ready to start.


Off we go approximately 5 kilometres.


The rain has all cleared and its a nice sunny day now.


The ducks wouldn't join in!


This way everybody.


A lovely day for an ice cream on the way around.

Hooray!  The finish line.  I am quite tired because I have already played football this morning.


Proudly wearing my medal.


Lots of money and awareness raised for Autism.



My Nanna and Grandad came up to visit us today and completed the walk with us.


With Mummy and Daddy.

Autism a different ability!


I also went to the cinema on Thursday.  To see Eddie The Eagle.


Ready for the film to start.


5 stars to this film, it was great.
  I want to be a ski jumper now too!


No comments:

Post a Comment