About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Kids Run Free - 6th August 2016

Today I joined a running club called 'Kids run free'.




It meets at one of my local sports centre's every month.

I was kindly given a special members pack.


This is a puppet of the mascot.

Here's my running card, to record my running distance.

After some warm ups and some fun assault courses we started the main run.  Every time you pass the start line you get given an elastic band to put on your wrist.  Then it's easier to count how many laps you have completed at the end.


It is not a race and you can go at your own pace.  I loved collecting the elastic bands.


I really enjoyed running.


I tried to do as many laps as I could.


I collected 25 elastic bands which equals 25 laps!



My trainer worked out my distance and recorded it on my running card.

3.75km/2.33miles.


When I have completed 8 runs I will be awarded a bronze t-shirt, and then start working towards silver.

I cannot wait for next month to improve my distance!

There are also lots of other running events in my local area which I am going to try and enter.





No comments:

Post a Comment