About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Sky Ride Coventry - 7th August 2016

Today I took part in Sky Ride Coventry.  Which is an event to encourage everybody to enjoy cycling.  The roads are closed off to traffic, so everybody can cycle around safely.

Over 9000 people took part.


Here is a map of the route.  It is 7km long and I rode it twice!
 

Do you like my racing bib?


Off we go.


There were lots of different surfaces to ride over including cobblestones.




Under bridges.








My favourite part riding on the ring road!























 





Riding through the tunnel on the ring road was so good and fast!












 






When we arrived at Fargo village we had to dismount and push our bikes.  There was lots of music, food and entertainment to enjoy.










Then back on your bikes and off we go again.







This bit was fun too, riding through the University!




Here's I am with my well earned medal.

'You're one in a million'


Time to load the bikes back in the car and have a rest.



Here's a map of my ride completed twice, just under 9 miles ridden!



No comments:

Post a Comment