About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Thursday 4 August 2016

The First Part Of My School Summer Holidays - 23rd July - 4th August 2016


Here are a few activities and events I have enjoyed since breaking up for my summer school holidays.




A fun day at the Academy Sports centre.


A trip to see my Great Aunt and Uncle who live near Bath.  My new friend Daisy the dog.


A trip to Coventry, and lunch at one of my favourite restaurants, 'Subway'.


Then a look around The Herbert Art Gallery & Museum.  I really enjoyed the new Lego exhibit.


Wow!  Look at this Lego Airport.

I used some of my saved Birthday money to buy a new, much bigger bike.  Here I am picking it up from the shop.


Time to practice riding it.


Lots of cycling practice.

I'm really good at riding my new bike now.


I am taking part in this ride at the weekend, I'm so excited!

My sensory OT session in Stratford.  I love swinging really high!


On this swing I love going around and around.




A trip to where Coventry City used to play over eleven years ago.
 The former Highfield Road Stadium site.

Standing in the old centre circle.  Thinking about all the famous players that would have stood here!

A playground where the pitch used to be.

Saying goodbye to my Tiger Feet dance teacher Laura.  Who is now going to train as a school special needs teacher.
We will miss her, but she will be coming back to visit us again soon.
Hello to our new teacher Sara.


Playing at the Mencap Stars group.


Another summer fair, and more bouncing!


and sliding!


Sky Blue Sam, What are you doing here?  I cannot wait for the football season to start again.


A trip to the cinema to see 'Finding Dory'.  Thumbs up, five stars, great film.

I have also been to watch Ice Age Collision Course, but only give that two stars.


Enjoying ice cream in the rain!  A typical English summer.


What's this...More ice cream? - Mars attack.  It was delicious!



Finally a hair cut at the barbers.  Something which a year ago was impossible for me!


I am very proud of myself and feel I can achieve anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment