About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Saturday 13 August 2016

The Start Of The Football Season - 13th August 2016

Today is the start of the football season and I am lucky enough to have been treated to a Coventry City Football season ticket and Junior Sky Blue Membership.


  So today I went to watch Coventry City FC V Shrewsbury Town.



We had to collect  paper tickets before the start of the match, because there has been problems with the delivery of season tickets.


Here is my Junior Sky Blue membership certificate.


My club letter from Manager Tony Mowbray.


and here's my  club card.


Arriving at the Ricoh.


My programme.



All ready for the match.  Do you like my new shirt?


This is the view from my seat.


The players are all warming up.



My view of the stadium.



Reading my programme.


Here come the players.


I'm so excited!


15:00 kick off.


Lots of chances for Coventry in the first half.


Giving Sky Blue Sam a hug, at half time.


My seat for the season.


Shrewsbury Town played  a bit better in the second half and even hit the cross bar.


But even down to 10 men due to injury the final score was a nil -  nil draw.



No comments:

Post a Comment