About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Monday 5 December 2016

A Weekend Of Sport - 3rd December 2016


Today I competed in my next Swimming Gala. 

 The Kay Clarke Memorial Gala, named to remember a very important member of our swimming club.




Here's my programme.

These are the names of the clubs competing in the gala.

Would you like to know how I swam?


Well here are my winning medals.  One gold and two silver.


Results.


Gold for 25m front freestyle and a new pb by over 10 seconds.

Silver for 25m back freestyle a pb by over 6 seconds.

Another silver won with my relay team mates.



Very happy and proud of myself.


 Before the Gala, on Saturday morning I took part in my monthly Kids run free park run.




Here we are about to start our run.



About to catch up and lap some children.

We were all awarded Christmas crackers for our efforts.

 On Sunday morning I tried out a new multi sports club, run by the Wasps rugby team.



I had lots of fun and made lots of new friends.



Here are my 2016  school photographs, with a difference!






No comments:

Post a Comment