About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Monday 19 December 2016

Christmas Fun In London - 17th-18th December 2016



To start my School Christmas holidays we spent the weekend in London.




All checked into the DoubleTree by Hilton, Westminster.


A short walk to Trafalgar Square, to see the Christmas tree that is donated to Britain every year by Norway as thanks for Britain's help during the second world war.


Time for lunch at Shake Shack.  Overlooking the new Lego shop and M&M World, Leicester Square.


Inside the World's newest and largest Lego store.


Where does this tube train go to?


Watch out!  The tube train is about to hit me.



How great is this?  A Lego underground map.

A map of London made of Lego.


Big Ben.

How many bricks do you think it took to build?

Making sure everybody behaves.


Lester - the logo of the new Leicester Square store.

Next across to the new Nickelodeon store.


M&M world.  These shoes are a bit big!


Orange M&M isn't a very good goal keeper.



Now on to Covent Garden.  There are lots of street acts to watch here.

Can you spot the London Transport logo at the top of the tree?


Time for a snack break.


Next, Regents Street.


The lights on the wings glitter making it look like its snowing.



Hamleys the oldest and largest toy shop in the world.  Charmander Pokemon I pick you.


Helping with the stuffing and putting in his special heart.



Time to stitch him up.



Carnaby Street all lit up.









These light bulbs looked great.






Star lights on Oxford Street.


Further down Oxford Street.


The Trafalgar Square tree all lit up now.


My favourite landmark Big Ben.


Time for bed with my new Pokemon friend.


 Day 2



Outside our hotel.


Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park.


Daddy and me as elves.


So many lights to look at.


So many snacks to have!


Bavarian Village.






This Winter Wonderland is massive.


Guess who?


Olaf!  A clever man was carving all these statues.


I think I have seen  a thousand Christmas trees this weekend.


That temporary wheel is so big.


More food.  It's too big for me to hold.



Can you see the sausages cooking behind me?

I may have to go in there.


Time for a look around another famous store.  Harrods.


This store has 330 departments!


Time to drive home, with my new friend and early Christmas present.

But first a quick detour to go to The Harry Potter shop.


Another Christmas tree!


Chocolate peppermint toads and Bertie Botts every flavour beans, including ear wax!


What a great way to start my Christmas holidays.



A few extra pictures from last week.


Text Santa jumper day at school.  Had to be Pokemon and Pikachu!

My swimming Club party.  Being awarded a gold medal for my inter club gala.

Here it is.


Our relay team trophy from the Nasch gala, now with engraving.


With my swimming and athletics coach Shelia Carey MBE and her husband.  I gave them a Christmas present to thank them for all their hard work.

Here's my end of year certificate from my Tuesday night athletics club.

No comments:

Post a Comment