About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 28 December 2016

Christmas Eve Rugby - 24th December 2016

Today I  went to watch Wasps V Bath Rugby at the Ricoh Arena.




Here's the view from my seat.  I'm all ready for the match to start.


Here come the players.


Do you like my Wasps Santa hat I was kindly given?


A half time hello to the Wasps mascot 'Sting'.


A great match and a 40 - 26 win for the Wasps.  Watched by the biggest crowd of the season 26,292 people!

End of match firework spectacular. 








Time for bed, but first I made sure our house is ready for Father Christmas's arrival.

Milk, cookie, and a carrot for the reindeer's.


 Happy Christmas to all my regular readers from all around the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment