About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Friday 23 December 2016

Great Central Railway Santa Steam Train - 21st December 2016

Today I travelled on the heritage train between Loughborough and Leicester North on a steam train and met Father Christmas.




At Loughborough station about to board our steam train.

All ready to depart.


Waving to everybody as we departed the station.



We enjoyed drinks and sweets given out by the elves.


Guess who I can see coming down the carriage?


Ho ho ho!


Definitely on the good list.


An exciting present.


Thank you Father Christmas.



Back at Loughborough station.



Here's the steam engine that pulled our train.


It's massive!


The platform representing the 1950's.


Time to go home and build my new toy.



No comments:

Post a Comment