About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Coventry City FC Away FA Cup Adventures - January/February 2018

On the 21st January 2018 I went to my first Coventry City FC Away match.

CCFC v Milton Keynes Dons in the fourth round of the FA cup.




We have arrived at the stadium (30,500 capacity) smaller than the Ricoh.


This is the inside view.


Here's our seats.


The players are warming up. It is very cold and rainy.


Here are all the Coventry City supporters.



Joining in with the Sky Blue song.

MK Dons are in the EFL League 1.  One league above us so it might be a tough match.




But I'm ready.


We have more away supporters than the MK Dons.  CCFC had 7873 fans in the crowd, compared to MK's 7052! 


That extra support must have worked because in the 64th minute Max Biamou scored.



MK 0-1 CCFC.


We won and are through to the Fifth round of the FA cup.



I wonder who we will play next?


My souvenirs of the day.

 Back home to the Ricoh.

(30th January 2018)


CCFC v Cambridge United.  We won 3-1.

Back at the Ricoh for a different sport now (4th February 2018)


Wasps v Leicester Tigers in the Anglo -Welsh Cup.



I have my School class bird Beaky with me today to enjoy the match.



Wasps won 50 - 28 in an very exciting match.

 Back to Football!

CCFC v Accrington Stanley (10th February 2018).


Meeting Carl Baker who used to play for CCFC back in 2010-14 seasons, and who has also re-signed for the rest of this season now.



Do you like my glitter tattoo?  I got it in the special bigger than normal family village ( as it is community day today), before the match


Ready for the match.  Due to it being Community day the crowd today totalled a massive 28,343.


But unfortunately due to having a lot of ill and injured players we lost 0-2.

 Fifth Round of the FA cup - 17th February 2018.

CCFC v Brighton and Hove Albion (Premier League).


We have arrived at Brighton harbour.  There are Coventry City fans everywhere!


Time for a treat my favourite Five Guys burger :- ).


You can't come to the seaside without having an ice cream.



We have arrived at the Amex stadium.  If you look back in my blog you will see I visited last summer and completed the stadium tour.
 Do you like my new half and half scarf to commemorate the day?



The players are warming up to face the Premier League players.


The atmosphere is building as the match preparations get underway.



A good match but they were just too strong for us.


But Clarke-Harris did get a goal in the 77 minute, which was a bit of a consolation.


Final score Brighton 3-1 CCFC.
Attendance 26,966.

My ticket and programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment