About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Friday 23 March 2018

Special Days - March 2018

Here are some of my special memories and fun days from March 2018.

World Book Day  (1st March 2018).


Harry Potter!


Do you like my t-shirt?





Here's Auntie Willow my cats costume 'Professor Mcgonagall'.


Schools Orienteering Championships 2018.

(10th March 2018)

Course completed.




I won 3rd place in the Year 5 boys competition.


Oakley is very proud!



Coventry City v Barnet.


We won 1-0 (Jonson Clarke - Harris in the 75th minute).


Mother's Day (11th March)

I made this card.




Here's some of the the things I gave Mummy.



Coventry City v Luton Town (13th March).


Final score 2-2. (Peter Vincenti 3rd minute and Marc McNulty in 45th).



Happy St.Patrick's Day - 17th March 2018.


Some Non-League Division 1   EVO-STIK South  football today.



Bedworth United v Chase Town.
Attendance 193.


Spot the ball, during a snow blizzard!

Bedworth won 2-0.



A cinema visit to see Peter Rabbit (18th March 2018).


Wasps Netball (18th March 2018).



Wasps v Celtic Dragons.

Wasps won 74 - 32.


No comments:

Post a Comment