About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Friday 23 March 2018

Wasps Match Day Ball Runner - 4th March 2018


Today I have been chosen to represent my Playing Advantage club and be match ball runner at the Wasps v London Irish match.




I am very excited.



Enjoying some of the activities in the Fan village before the match.



Mascots Sting and Digger just had a race through this obstacle course.  Of course Sting won!





Mummy and Daddy dropped me off with the rest of the children who are going to be part of the guard of honour or mascots today.  Here's is a group picture, can you see Wasps player James Gaskell?


We spent some time in the players lounge and got to ask some of the players questions.




I also was given loads of biscuits in the players lounge.  Here are some of the ones I haven't eaten yet



Then we watched the players warming up.



I also got to meet Sting and Digger again.



They were both very naughty.


Mummy and Daddy can just about see me from the crowd.



We were introduced to the crowd.


Then we saw the players as they came in from their warm up.



Nearly time to start the match.


Here I come with the match ball.


Running through the special scouts guard of honour today.



I placed the ball in the centre and waved to the crowd.



Here is a little Video.



The announcer gave me a fist pump.



Sting gave me a hug.



Waiting in the centre of the pitch for the players to come out.



More pictures with Sting.



Here come the players!







Sting and I led the guard of honour off the pitch.







Time for the match to begin.  Wasps v London Irish using the ball I carried.


Back with Mummy and Daddy in the crowd.

Wasps won 24 - 16.
Attendance 12,466.


My ball runner tag.


Cuddling my Sting mascot and dreaming of my amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment