About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Thursday 22 March 2018

Some More Of My Half Term School Holiday Adventures - February 2018

Here are some more of the things I enjoyed on my February half term holiday from school.




My cat Auntie Willow is pleased to be spending more time with me.

She especially likes finishing my McFlurry.

Bradgate Park Leicester.



We went to Leicester and had a walk around Bradgate Park.


I really enjoying seeing all the deer.



A trip to Bristol to visit family.


I am giving advise on how to help autistic people visiting 'We The Curious', which is a type of science museum in Bristol.  My third cousin is developing a virtual reality tour of the museum for people to watch at home before they visit the museum.



Here's me trying out some of  the exhibitions.


Playing the pipes.


Who put that bubble over my head?


Of course I had to visit a football ground whilst I was in Bristol.


Ashton Gate, home to Bristol City FC and Bristol Rugby (capacity 27,000).

 Wasps Netball (22nd February 2018).



Hi Sting!


Wasps V Sirens (the only Scottish team in the league).


Wasps won 69 - 37.


 Attendance: 1,030

Orienteering (24th February 2018).



A very cold day Orienteering at Compton Verney Park.


The course was around the house ground and lake.


Results.


Second place to an adult.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information is useful for us, also I read an article on the same theme https://cgiflythrough.com/blog/3d-house-walkthrough-5-ways-it-enhances-interior-design-presentations/

    ReplyDelete