About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 25 April 2018

Easter Holidays - March 2018


Here are some of the things I enjoyed just before and during my Easter school holidays.



In the family zone before the Coventry City v Grimsby Town, I met Jordan Willis and Tony Andreu we made some crafts together.


24th March 2018.


Great match we won 4-0. (Vincenti 36' McNulty 56' 76' 87').


My Sunday Playing Advantage Club.
 


Saying goodbye to Jacob Umaga who is heading to Auckland as part of his Wasps academy contract to boost his game-time.  See you next winter, we'll miss you.

 Insomnia 62.

I attended a gaming show at the NEC in Birmingham, with some family.


Hi Mario!


We had great fun trying out lots of different games.


Splatoon 2, one of my new favorites.


Fifa 18 is a must.


Pokken Tournament.



Rocket League, I beat Uncle Richard easily!


Finally a little bit of driving.

Birmingham Botanical Gardens.

An Easter egg hunt on Easter Sunday.


I have my map, now lets hunt out the clues.


We had to find letters hidden around the gardens and then rearrange them to spell a spring word.
The word was 'daffodils'.


I found this beautiful peacock on the way.

He wanted to show off his feathers.


Collecting my prize and meeting the Easter bunny himself!

More Home football.




Look what I won in the Easter raffle in the family zone before the match, a special signed DVD of the 2015-16 season.


CCFC v Yeovil Town (2nd April 18).



A very exciting match, but we lost 2-6 (Biamou 46' 68').







No comments:

Post a Comment