About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 25 April 2018

My 10th Birthday - 18th April 2018

Today is my 10th Birthday!




Double figures!


I cannot wait to see what's in all this wrapping paper!


Auntie Willow loves present opening.


Lots and lots of old Coventry City programmes, just what I wished for.








I now have the last CCFC at Highfield Road and first match at the Ricoh Arena programmes.











Some games for my Xbox.






A map of the 92 English League Football stadiums to scratch off  when I have visited them.


Auntie Willow my cat just checking I haven't missed any presents.





She found another one!  


A Nintendo Switch!


Wow, I'm so lucky!


Here are some of the special cards I received.



My programme cover card from Mummy and Daddy.



My CCFC card from Sky Blue Sam and Mark Robins.





A special card from school.



A joke card from my Auntie and her family.  Who are Spurs supporters!


For those of you who read my blog regularly, you'll know I share the same Birthday with Vic Minett BBC Coventry & Warwickshire radio presenter.  I met her last year and was on her show.  We tweeted each other Happy Birthday! 


My Birthday cake's.



Making a wish about CCFC of course!


Can I really eat this?


I love chocolate cake!


On my Birthday at school I was lucky enough to met Sky Blue Sam who awarded me with my certificate for the Sky Blue in the Community Sport Move and learn project.



On 21st April Mummy and I completed our first Official Bedworth Park run.



It was very hot today!














No comments:

Post a Comment