About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 18 July 2018

End Of Season Sporting Fun - Apr/May 2018.

Here are some of my spring sporting events and achievements I have enjoyed.


 Wasps v Northampton Saints (29th April 2018)


With Sting before the match in the fan zone.


Bernie the Northampton Saints mascot.


Having a look at the ICC Cricket World Cup.  Scheduled to be held in England and Wales in 2019.



Wasps main title sponsors Land Rover, had some of their mini cars for us to drive around the Ricoh car park.


I only ran over one cone!


Look at this amazing model of the stadium somebody has made out of tooth picks!




My favourite stadium.





The Aviva Premiership Rugby trophy.


Time to take our seats for the match.


Wasps won 36 - 29.  Sealing a play off place and  a move up to third in the Premiership.


The players all came to sign autographs as its the last home game of the season.  I was able to get Captain Joe Launchbury autograph, Elliot Daly, Dan Robson, Willie Le Roux, Thomas Young and Tom Cruse.













A great day to end this years Rugby season for me.
Unfortunately Wasps lost to Saracens in the Semi finals so they didn't make the final at Twickenham this year.

Coventry City v Morecambe (5th May 2018).

Legends Day and final home game of the season.

To celebrate the final scheduled match of the season a special family zone.



Collecting my prizes for attending the family zone at every home match this season.


Making crafts with Sky Blue Sam.


Playing a quick match.





A little bit of Fifa 18.


Finished with an ice cream.



Time for the match.




Some of the Legends being presented at half time and releasing balloons for Cyrille Regis.


Final score 0-0.
(15,874 attended)

Next the League two play offs.


Junior Aquathlon 6th May 2018.



Checking my starting time and number in my age category.

  We have to swim 100m and run 800m.


My clothes are ready in the transition area in my numbered box.


I have my number painted on my arm too.


Time to wait for my turn to swim.


Swim over, coming out of the transition area to start my run.  The clock keeps going.



I managed to overtake the person who started 30 seconds ahead of me.







Coming up to the finish line.




I have collected my medal.



Here's my goody bag from the day.


My number.

 UEFA European Under-17 Championship.

England v Italy at Bank's Stadium Walsall.

Bescot Stadium - capacity 11,300.




With the England team coach.


Meeting the Drayton Manor mascot he game me a goody bag with lots of great stuff inside and a free ticket to the park.


Here's our seats in the tall stand, you can see for miles.


Warming up.


Here come the players.


Italy take the early lead with a Alessio Riccardi goal in the 14 minute.



But England score twice in the second half Arvin Appiah 64 minute.


Penalty to England.


Thomas Doyle in the 69 minute.

Spot the ball?


England 2 -1 Italy.

Unfortunately England lost to The Netherlands in the Semi Finals of the competition.  The Netherlands went on to win the final.

















No comments:

Post a Comment