About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Sunday 5 August 2018

Coventry City Football Club Promotion Bus Tour - 30th May 2018

The Lord Mayor of Coventry held a Civic Reception for the Sky Blues promotion winning squad, the club's first promotion since 1967.
With an open top bus parade through Coventry before the reception to recognise the achievement of the club this season.



The crowds are starting to form before the bus parade.


I've found a nice empty bench though.


Every time I see a bus I think its the start of the parade.


Here's the sky blues in the community mini buses.





Camera cars.





Here comes the team.


There's the trophy.






Mark Robins.


My friend Vic Minett from  BBC Coventry and Warwickshire Radio.






Out of Trinity Street and into the centre Broadgate.  





Everybody is singing and cheering.




We cut through the back streets and saw the parade for a second time as it got to the Council House.

















Playing headers from the bus.

Everybody is very happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment