About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Saturday 11 August 2018

Half Term And Summer Term Fun - June/July 2018

Here are some of my highlights and fun adventures over the half term holiday and my last school term in Year 5.



Ticking off some more of my 92 football stadium visits.


St Andrew's - Birmingham City FC stadium.


Villa Park - Aston Villa FC Stadium.


Dash came to help us celebrate our 5th Anniversary of Nuneaton Kids Run Free.

Looking for and hiding stones for Isla.

#Islastones

Isla was a local girl who passed away way too soon aged 7. One of her dreams was to become famous.

She enjoyed decorating stones and giving them to friends to hide. She now has 40,000 members from all over the world who are decorating and hiding stones to spread joy, awareness and as a legacy to Isla.


The first stone I found.


Today on my walk I found 3 stones.


After my Bedworth Park Run today (that's why I look so hot) I found this stone.

Swimming gala's



With my Bedworth Swimming Club friends at the Solihull Lions Disability Swimming Gala.



My results all new PB's for me.
25 m freestyle = 21.46 4th
25 m backstroke = 25.76 2nd Silver
25 m breaststroke = 36.52 3rd Bronze
25 m butterfly = 30.28 2nd Silve
r


Very proud of my new Coventry City FC 2018-19 season shirt.


Year 5 Camp.  Very excited to be spending the night camping with my friends at school.


Ready for bed in my tent.


My end of Year school certificate and trophy.  Auntie Willow my cat is very proud!

Football World Cup.

Of course I have been following the football World Cup in Russia this month, and watching as many matches as possible. 


Here's me in my Gareth Southgate (Waistcoat Wednesday) waistcoat and England shirt sending good luck to the England team for the Semi-finals against Croatia.


Vic Minett retweeted me and mentioned me on her radio show.


Park Run in Coventry today as the Bedworth run was cancelled.  Wearing my new Coventry City FC Away shirt.


A  bit hot after the run!

 Pre-season Football Friendlies.



Nuneaton v Coventry U23's at Liberty Way Stadium.


Coventry City U23's Won 0-1.

 Last Day of school.



Last day in Year 5 - Maple Class :-).


My end of year Athletics club award.

No comments:

Post a Comment