About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Florida 2018 Part 6 of 6 - 11th - 26th May 2018

Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge Resort.

Here are some more of our adventures staying at this amazing resort.



A perfect rainbow and me.




The main entrance to the Lodge.





You enter into this amazing lobby area.





The view from the overlook bridge.




This is the floor to ceiling window at the end of the lobby, looking out over the Savannah.



Some more of the amazing decorations and art work.


View of the suspended bridge across the lobby.


Looking out from the bridge, this is the 5th floor our room was on this level.



You can see one of the swimming pools in this direction.


Just relaxing and rocking!


Enjoying watching all the amazing animals.


This is what I can see.


It's feeding time.






It's dusk so all the animals are very active.










Flamingos are very funny birds.

 I had to study them for one of my bead activities (see below).


The flamingos home is right next to one of the swimming pools.


One of the indoor water falls.  This one is called Victoria Falls.


There are many activities throughout the day and evening to take part in at the resort.


Here I am learning how to play a bongo drum and marching around the lobby with the other children.


Sat around a special carving of the continent of Africa.


We learnt lots of songs and African traditions.


Enjoying watching some other animals from one of the fire pit areas.


This giant tortoise is enjoying the shade.







It's a bit too hot for a fire right now!


Time to cool off.


Here are some of the special activities I enjoyed at the resort.


I help to prepare the animal food in special containers, and made sure they had just the right about of each food type to keep them healthy to earn this bead.


For this bead I had to learn how to play the bongo drum and other percussion instruments.


I was very good at this activity as I like geography.  Learning facts about Africa.


For this activity we had to work out which animal sound belonged to which animal.



Here's my completed bead set.


I earnt the special Mickey head one for completing all the tasks and activities.


My special souvenir to remember staying at this resort.



Another souvenir a  special handcrafted giraffe.









No comments:

Post a Comment