About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 9 January 2019

Christmas Fun And Adventures - December 2018

Here are some of my 2018 Christmas activities.

Sunday 23rd December 
Wasps Rugby v Bath Rugby Christmas Cracker.

Meeting Father Christmas and Rudolph in the Fan Village before the match.


Throwing snow balls and trying to knock the balls off the penguins heads.


In our seats ready for the match.


We are right behind the posts today.

Unfortunately Wasps lost 14 -24.

Today's attendance a record 31,626.


The lights have gone out ready for the legendary annual Christmas firework display.



Here we go!


The bangs were very loud!


The whole sky was lit up.


Our last Park run before Christmas.

Elf - A Christmas Spectacular - 24th December.



On Christmas Eve we went to see Elf the musical at the Birmingham Resorts World Arena.


Based on the movie, the musical started at the North Pole.


Then Buddy travels to New York to look for his real father.


Near the end of the musical Father Christmas flew through the air in his sleigh!


The performance had lots of famous actors including David Essex, Martine McCutcheon and Tam Ryan.


I really enjoyed the musical and felt very Christmassy afterwards.


I left out milk and cookies for Father Christmas and a carrot for his reindeer before bed.


Christmas Morning.



A very early start to the day, but Father Christmas has been to our house!


Look at all those presents!



Where shall we start?



Auntie Willow my cat, wants this one to be opened first.



Whats in this one?


My new CCFC 3rd kit shirt.


Football books.


I have to open the biggest one next.


I really liked the relaxing cushions that were inside, but I like the cardboard box just as much!



How do I get out of here now?


Back to present opening.


Pokemon!


Mr Fox.


I love all my new books.


Somebody else enjoying the cardboard box.


Auntie Willow wants me to open a present for her now.


She's very happy.


All her favourite things.


Still a few more things to go.




A CCFC clock.



How lucky am I?


Building a Lego model together.


Willow has definitely claimed the box.

Boxing Day 26th December.

Coventry City v Charlton Athletic.


Meeting Sky Blue Sam in the family area before the match.



I also meet players Tony Andreu and Liam O'Brien.


CCFC won 2-1.

41' Hiwula-Mayifuila
89' Bayliss

Attendance 13,013.

29th December 2018.


I volunteered at the Park Run today as I had a special swimming training session straight afterwards.  I completed the 5km today as a tail walker.  Here I am collecting the cones at the end.


CCFC V Southend United.


I enter the dug out draw every week in the family area before the match.  Today I won!


Which means I get to watch the players warm up from the dug out, and get some signatures when they have finished.

Pretending to be Mark Robins.


Here's my shirt I won to be signed.  I have a lot of clothes layers on underneath, so it looks a little tight!


The players are all warming up.


I had a great view.





Trying out all the seats.




The stadium is still very empty.







Dominic Hyam is first to sign.


Brandon Mason.


Michael Doyle.


Jack Grimmer, who is also the star of the programme today, and he signed that for me too.


Tom Davis.


Jonson Clarke-Harris.

Some other players signed too, but we didn't get photos.

All my signed stuff and special certificate.


Back in our seats ready for the match.
Great result.
CCFC 1-0 Southend United.
54' Hiwula-Mayifuila

Attendance 11,395.

A fantastic end to 2018!








No comments:

Post a Comment