About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Thursday 10 January 2019

Happy New Year, Trips, Football And Netball - January 2019

We started the New Year with a trip to York.


On the way we ticked off another of my 92 stadium visits.


First stop Keepmoat Stadium home of Doncaster Rovers Football Club.

Capacity 15,231.


Pin badge purchased from the shop.



On to York.



It is still very quiet after the New Year's celebrations last night.

First stop in York the Jorvik Viking Centre.


In our ride capsule ready to experience Viking life.



 Learning about the things the Vikings made.



Here is a shopping street, selling food and clothing.


Can you see the ride capsule in-front of us just entering a Viking house?
The Vikings are very smelly, and I smelt burning wood, fish, apples, and even a man in the toilet!


  Time to explore around York more.


The Shambles the oldest street in York.


There are lots of Harry Potter shops here. 

Some people think that The Shambles is where Diagon Alley was based on in the movies.


All these shops used to be butchers and sell meat.


I definitely prefer what they sell now.


I love Yorkshire puddings!


Next stop the cathedral York Minster.


Shall we look inside?


Okay then.

That Christmas tree is so tall!


It is one of the largest cathedrals in Northern Europe.


Where to next?


The river Ouse.


Clifford's Tower, used as a mint and prison built by somebody with the same name as me William the Conqueror.


You could see for miles from up there.


Next stop Elland Road Leeds, another of my 92.


Home to Leeds United FC.

Capacity 37,890.

 Junior Sky Blues Christmas Party 2018/19.

 3rd January 2019



Today I got to attend the special party Coventry City have for junior supporters every year.

Me with the League Two play off Trophy.


Next a tour of the changing rooms.

Can you see the teddy I won on one of the many games and quizzes you could take part in?


I have been in here before when I was a mascot in 2017.


Conor Chaplin sat here last Saturday.



Jordan Willis here.


Here's the baths and showers.



The walls of the back of the changing rooms.



The last thing the players see before going out to play.

The 1987 FA cup winning team.



I wonder what they watch on the TV, normally?


Time to meet the players.




Michael Doyle Captain.


Jack Grimmer.


Dom Hyam.

Conor Chaplin.


Liam Kelly.


Junior Brown.


Abumere Ogogo.


Zain Westbrooke.


Jodi Jones.



Tom Bayliss.


Jordan Shipley.


Lee Burge.


Jonson Clarke- Harris.


Jordan Willis.


Jordy Hiwula-Mayifuila.


Reise Allassani.


Liam O'Brien.


Tony Andreu.


Luke Thomas.



Dujon Sterling.


All of my signatures.

 What a fantastic party!

 Saturday 5th January 2019.


Park Run number 27 - and a new PB.


Then off to the Arena Birmingham to watch Super 10



The start of the Vitality Netball Superleague season.


First match Celtic Dragons v Team Bath.

Result 41-58.


Here's my friend Sting, getting ready for the second match.


Wasps v Loughborough Lightning.


Here come the starting team.




What a result Wasps win 72 - 42.

Rachel Dunn gets her player of the match medal.


Severn Stars v London Pulse is the next match.  Here's the Pulse mascot.



That result was a lot closer 49 - 51 to Pulse.


Next match Strathclyde Sirens v Surrey Storm.  I cannot wait to watch Cat Tuivaiti play for Sirens!


Sirens win 56 - 38.

The mascots are having a goal shooting competition.


The final match.

  Manchester Thunder v Saracens Mavericks.

Thunder won 58 -51.



All five matches were on Sky Sports Mix, here's Tamsin Greenway and Di Dougherty chatting to the TV cameras.


 A great first day of the netball superleague season.

No comments:

Post a Comment