About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 15 May 2019

End Of Winter Beginning Of Spring - January/February 2019


Here are some of my sporting events and adventures from the first couple of months of 2019.


Back to the Ricoh Arena for the first Coventry City FC match of 2019.


In the family area doing some arts and crafts.


Time to take our seats for the first home match of 2019.


CCFC v AFC Wimbledon
Drew 1-1
61' Thomas
Attendance: 10,420.


A very wet/cold Park run this week (12th January 2019).



Ability Counts League - 20th January 2019.



The one and only time you will see me in a West Bromwich Albion kit!

We don't have enough players for an CCFC under 13 team today, so we have joined with a WBA team.




Playing at my monthly Ability Counts Football tournament in West Bromwich.


I scored a couple of goals today for the Under 13's.


Although I played for the Under 13's WBA team today.  I also enjoyed a match with my CCFC Over 13 team mates from my weekly training session.



A lovely pizza after my football tournament before my swimming training.
I nearly managed to eat all of it myself!



Back to the Ricoh Arena.



26th January 2019 - CCFC v Blackpool
Lost 0-2
Attendance: 9,786.


CCFC Community Day - 2nd February 2019.



Community Day Fans Village in the Ericsson Exhibition Hall.
Enjoying another photo with the League 2 Play off trophy from last season.


There are lots of extra things to enjoy in the large family area today.  Here's my tattoo.



It's nice to see the whole stadium open and being used today and the sun is very bright!

CCFC - Gillingham
Drew 1-1
68' Enobakhare
Attendance: 26,741.


Ability Counts League - 10th February 2019.


This month we had enough players to enter as CCFC.



We won a couple of matches today and I scored against Aston Villa.




Time for my weekly Sunday afternoon Birmingham 'Orion' Swimming training session.

Wasps Netball.



Wasps v Saracens Mavericks (11th February 2019).

Hi Sting!


I have my flag and I'm ready for the match.


Here come the players.


The match is live on Sky Sports tonight.


Wasps Won 54 -50.
Attendance: 1,070.
 Time to meet some players.


Meeting Rachel Dunn.


Chloe Essam and Josie Huckle.

Here's my photo signature sheet.





School football tournament - at the new Alan Higgs Centre indoor Coventry City Academy training facility. 


Park run Fun.


#Park run.

Coming on Mummy let me win!


CCFC v Walsall
Won 3-0
29' Bakayoko
36' Hiwula - Mayifuila
73' Enobakhare.
Attendance: 10,646.


Great Win!

February Half Term.



Chilling with my Pokemon friends.

A day trip to Tropical Birdland near Desford, Leicestershire.



Feeding all the parrots and tropical birds.

Everybody wanted something to eat.



I made sure nobody was left out.






Some birds were greedier than others.


Time for some play ground time.


Then back to feeding.


This one liked the orange best.


Hello!  I have a new best friend.


It loves the grapes and orange best.


Where is it going?



No! You cannot eat my coat.


Uh-oh double trouble, trying to eat my coat!


Finished with a nice peaceful walk along the canal not far from my home.






No comments:

Post a Comment