About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Sunderland v Coventry City FC And My Weekend - 12th-14th April 2019.

My first Coventry City FC Away Game of the season.

Straight after school on Friday night (It's the Easter Holidays) we travelled up to Sunderland.



Crossing the Wearmouth Bridge into Sunderland.


Here's our suite for the night at the Hilton Garden Inn Sunderland.


Here's my side of the suite and bed.


Here's Mummy and Daddy's side.



Look how close the hotel is to the Stadium of Light.




I'm so excited to go into the stadium.

Capacity: 49,000.


Selfie with the sponsor board.



The famous Davy Miners Lamp outside the stadium.


I have my match programme.


Time to chill in the Tesco's cafe before the match.  There are a lot of CCFC supporters in here taking over the cafe.


Entering the stadium and going up the stairs.  Which there were a lot of!   Every floor has a comment.


When you finally get to the top!


The Away fans sit right up here.


I like this stadium, and cannot wait for it to fill up.


The CCFC players are warming up.


Everybody is here now and the atmosphere is building.


Here come the teams.


What a game, so exciting!


What a result!



Can you hear me singing?


The players came over to celebrate with us.

5 different goal scorers.

12' Enobakhare
18'Bakayoko
25' Hiwula- Mayifuila
55' Shipley
78' Chaplin





Amazing!



I love The Stadium Of Light.

 On to our next hotel for the night.



Stockton on Tees.


Hampton by Hilton Stockton on Tees.


Breakfast time.


Time to pack and check out.  Enjoying a view of the river first.


There is a cycle race going on this morning all around the hotel and along the river.


Time to head to our next destination.

Whitby.


There are all types of boats and ships here old and new.


Can you see all the old buildings and harbour behind me?


It is very cold and windy today, and we stood watching the sail boats trying to get back into the harbour.



Here's one of them.


Holding onto the pier.  The wind is very strong here on the Yorkshire coast.


Time for one of my favourite things at the seaside the amusement arcade.


The 2p tipping games are my favourite.


It's not quite as windy inshore and the sun has come out.  Lots of famous ancient boats were built here and  set sail to explore the world.

Exploring further down the coast after a quick visit to Scarborough.



Bridlington, where we enjoyed some lovely seaside fish and chips.


Followed by a walk and some stone skimming.


Next another of my 92 ticked off.


KCOM stadium, Hull.


Home of Hull City.
Capacity: 25,586.


Hull is the only place in the UK with white phone boxes, and not the normal red BT ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment