About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Thursday 23 May 2019

My 11th Birthday - 18th April 2019

Today is my 11th Birthday.




Auntie Willow loves Birthdays!


I cannot wait to open my cards and presents.


Cards first.


Then presents.


Lots of football related things.


Pokemon things also.


I wonder whats in here?






My favourite - Harry Potter Lego.





Time to get dressed and start the day.


As we are out all day - I have to blow out my candles now!


I wonder if you can guess what I wished for?

 We are going up to Manchester for the day as I want to visit The National Football Museum again.


On the way we stopped at a couple more of my 92 Stadium tour!



First stop - bet 365 Stadium.

 Home of Stoke City.


Capacity: 30,089.


Next another Stoke-on-Trent team.

Port Vale FC.


I was even lucky enough to see the first team training on the pitches behind the stadium.


Vale Park.


Capacity: 19,052.


Manchester.


 Time for a special Birthday lunch.



I love seeing all the music memorabilia in here.


Especially this Birthday card written by Freddie Mercury from Queen.




Pizza my favourite!


Look what our waitress surprised me with!


I had to stand on my chair whilst the whole restaurant sang Happy Birthday to me.



Time for The National Football Museum.


The Premier League Trophy.

I had to put on special white gloves so I could touch them.


FA Cup.


I wish Coventry City FC could lift both.


Learning to commentate with Gary Lineker.

 I am very good at talking!


I love this special lift between floors.


There are so many things to see and do in this amazing place.


But it's time to go spend some of my Birthday money.


I cannot wait to watch this film 'Detective Pikachu'.

 Next another of my favourite things, more eating!



Tim Horton's.  A doughnut and a box of Timbits for later!


The best doughnuts ever!


I've had an awesome 11th Birthday.

For those of you who follow my blog regularly, you will know I have a very special friend who has her own show on BBC Coventry & Warwickshire radio and we share the same Birthday.


We always wish each other Happy Birthday with a cake photo, and she mentioned me several times live on her show this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment