About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Thursday 16 May 2019

Sports Awards And Other Events - February/March/April 2019.


A catch up on some more of my adventures.

Nuneaton and Bedworth Sports Forum Awards 2019.

I had been invited to attend the annual sports awards (22nd February 2019).



All ready in my new suit and special swimmers tie.


Mummy and I outside the venue, Weston Hall Hotel in Bulkington.

 We enjoyed a lovely roast dinner before the awards ceremony.



For my swimming I won a Junior Sports Scholarship Award for 2019.

Here I am with some of the other winners and the Mayor.


Here's my award.


Here are all the award winners from all the local sports clubs.

This article was in the local newspaper.



Wasps Netball.



Wasps v Strathclyde Sirens (2nd March 2019).


Wasps won 61 - 34.

More Netball.



Back at the Ricoh.


Wasps v Manchester Thunder (6th March 2019).


Not so good tonight. 
Lost 55 -64.
Attendance:1,192.


World Book Day (7th March 2019). 



Guess who I am?



CCFC Football.


CCFC v Burton Albion (8th March 2019).
Lost 2-1
51' Bayliss
Attendance:11,468.



Park run.

(10th March 2019).


CCFC v Fleetwood Town (12th March 2019).
Won 2-1
6' Bakayoko
42' Hiwula-Mayifuila
Attendance: 9,220.



Comic Relief - Red Nose Day (15th March 2019).


Ability Counts League March Tournament (17th March 2019).


Won 3 matches Lost 1.



The Bull Ring Bull celebrating St Patrick's Day.


Legends Day (23rd March 2019)

CCFC v Oxford United.
Lost 0-1
Attendance:14,044.


We may have lost today, but I got to see lots of CCFC players from the past.


World Autism Awareness Day (2nd April 2019).


Celebrating my special day.


Park Run (6th April 2019).


Volunteering today as I have an important swimming gala later.

 I have enjoyed lots of swimming gala's this month, but we are not always allowed to take photographs.


No comments:

Post a Comment