About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Cinema Trip - 15th April 2014



Today I went and saw Muppets Most Wanted.  My favourite character is Kermit, Mummy's favourite is Animal and Daddy's is Rowlf.   The film was very funny and good, I give it  5 Stars.

Then just before bed my second tooth fell out.  I've left it in my special box for the tooth fairy.


Look what the tooth fairy left under my pillow.

2 comments:

  1. Wow your having lots of fun in the holiday. I hope you are making the most of the sunshine - I am going to Cornwall next week so I hope its nice and sunny down there.
    Have a lovely birthday tomorrow (Friday) and party Saturday with all your friends - its my birthday Saturday but I'm not having a party I am far to old now.

    Sarah P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You I am having lots of fun! I hope you have a great birthday too! I am going to Cornwall in July as well, so I look forward to hearing all about it!

    William

    ReplyDelete