About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Saturday 19 April 2014

My 6th Birthday Party - 19th April 2014 - Pingles Leisure Centre, Nuneaton

We had the leisure pool all to ourselves.


Look at me under the Water Fall!


I am NOT running....honest!


I love the outdoor water.





On the bubble bed.  It feels really funny and makes me laugh! 



Connor and me with the frog floats.


Pretending to be a life guard!


In the hot tub.


Maddie and Lexie having fun.


Connor under the water fall.


Connor and me.


Everybody having lots of fun.


Just chilling!







Poppy, Connor, and I playing on the slide.



Zac and I.


Jamie and Maddie.



Harry and I.




I love jumping in!


Playing catch.





My Minecraft Birthday cake.


Blowing out all the candles.


Time to eat, yummy!






Look at all my presents, cards and money from my friends.

Click HERE! for a Google Auto Awesome video of my Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment