About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Friday 18 April 2014

My 6th Birthday - 18th April 2014





Wow look at all my presents.


Opening my presents.


Do you like my Birthday badge?


I love my balloon.


Waiting at Nuneaton station for our train to London.


At the Disney Store - Oxford Street.

So many toys!


Hamley's, my favourite toy shop.


Birthday lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe.


There was so many things to look at.


What a pretty butterfly.


This Gorilla was very noisy.

Click Here to see a video of everybody in the restaurant singing happy birthday to me!


Now we are on a bus tour.


There was so much to see.


Big ben,  London eye, Houses of Parliament.



I asked Mummy and Daddy to take my photo at each Underground station we went to


Cheese!


One of my favourite stations.


One of Mummy's favourites for shopping!



Back home, after a very busy, fun day.  Here are my new model NASCAR'S and computer game.



No comments:

Post a Comment