About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Sunday 20 April 2014

Easter Sunday - 20th April 2014

The Easter bunny visited my house last night, and left me an Easter egg hunt around my house.  Then I went to a Toy Collectors Fair at the NEC.


Hunting for mini Easter eggs.


Wow, I've got so many eggs!



Guess who I saw at the NEC?



James May - Filming his new Toy programme for BBC 2.



Here are the toys I bought.
When we got home we had a lovely roast dinner and Mummy and Daddy were very pleased with me because I ate all my carrots and tried and ate Gammon for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment