About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Thursday 17 April 2014

Legoland Windsor - 16th April 2014

Today we went to Legoland Windsor.


Riding high over Mini Land.  I can see London and Paris!


This boat ride is a cruise through lots of  fairy tales.  Here we are about to sail into sleeping beauty's castle.


Driving school.  Watch my video to see how good I am at driving.


Boating school.


Deep under the sea in Atlantis.


Daddy and me getting very wet!


Where would you like to go?


Ready to be bounced up and down.


This ride was so much fun.


I love JCB's


What a great racing track!


I'm in France now.  I'm going to see the real Eiffel Tower next month.


London, my favourite city.




Waterloo station.


Wow a lego underground!

I've had such an amazing day :-)


Here are my two Lego models I chose from the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment