About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Friday 30 May 2014

Disney day - Tuesday 27th May 2014



Off we go for more fun!


Look at all these pretty flowers from the Lion King.




Buzz Light year, another of my favourites (Silly Daddy!).



Sleeping Beauty's castle.


Making a wish.



I'm very happy.



Driving Daddy on Autopia now.


More flowers, Bambi.



It's a Small World Ride.


Back in London (on it's a small world).


The music to this ride is very catchy, I was singing it all day!




With Daddy!



Story book land, boat ride.

Over to the Walt Disney Studios Park now.



Spinning with Lightning McQueen and Mater.


Toy Story area.  Help I'm stuck in the box!


Slinky dog, This ride is good fun!


Catastrophe Canyon tram ride.  There was so much water.


Now there are dragons in London.


Ratatouille.



Hello Mike Wazowski.


Here's Boo's famous door.


Petrol anyone?


Duffy pillow our new addition to the family.  I chose this for Mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment