About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Friday 30 May 2014

Travelling to Paris - Sunday 25th May 2014

After breakfast we left our London hotel and started our journey to Paris.




We travelled to St. Pancras on the Javelin it took 7 minutes at 140MPH!



London St. Pancras.  I can't wait to go on my train.


Here I am with a statue of Sir John Betjeman.  He saved the station from demolition in the 1960's.




When it was built in 1863 it was the largest enclosed space in the world.
What an amazing building!



In the Eurostar boarding lounge.
Bonjour


When we arrived at Gare du Nord, we then had to catch the RER (local train) to Marne la Vallee (Disneyland Paris).


Here's our hotel room at the Santa Fe.  Mater block 20 room 15.




Here I am exploring the hotel.


Disney shopping Village.  Time for shopping Mummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment