About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Friday 30 May 2014

Spring Half Term Adventures - Saturday 24th May 2014

Today we started our adventure, by travelling down to London on the train.  We are staying in Stratford for one night, before going on the Eurostar to Paris tomorrow.



The view from our hotel room, just above Westfield Shopping Centre.


I loved being able to watch all the trains.


Here we are at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.  It's changed a lot since we were here 2 years ago for the Olympic games.  A lot of gold medals were won here!


Arcelormittal Orbit, the tallest sculpture in the UK.





There's so many shapes here.


Shall we go up to the top now?



The Olympic Stadium being transformed into West Hams Football Ground.



View of the City.  You can see lots of famous buildings.



London Aquatics Centre.  It looks so different now.




What a shame it has to be taken apart.



It was quite high.



Enjoying the view.


Hello!



Next to the stadium a new football training ground is being built.  We walked all the way down the stairs on the way back down.



I wanted to run through the fountain, but Mummy and Daddy said it was too wet!



This new play ground and garden area is great.



On the Docklands Light Railway.


We went to London City Airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment