About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Friday 30 May 2014

More Disney Fun - Wednesday 28th May 2014

We took the bus to the park this morning.



On the Disney bus.


About to enter the magic again!





Under the Rail Road to Main Street.


At the town square end of Main Street.


Right follow me!




101 Dalmatian Flowers.

Aristocat  Flowers



I just saw the dragon under the castle.






I am King Arthur!



Hi Mickey!


Cheese everyone!


On Pirates of the Caribbean (back row) whizzing down the water slides.



On the wobbly rope bridge.



Another wobbly bridge.


Yummy snack time!



On the carousel.





Spinning tea cups with Daddy.



No more pictures of the castle, please!


Annette's Diner, waiting for dinner.  The waiters and waitresses were on roller skates.


I'll just finish these off!



Exploring some of the other hotels, New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment