About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Friday 30 May 2014

Paris Sight Seeing - Monday 26th May 2014

After my Continental breakfast.  We headed out for the day.



I loved selecting my own breakfast.  It was like having school dinner.




Off to the train station again.  We need to go to here, to see the Arc de Triomphe.  Then on the Metro (French Underground) a couple of stops to the Eiffel Tower.



We've arrived.



Our first view of the Eiffel Tower.


Here I am on the Second Floor.


Paris!


The River Seine.



Mummy and Me.




Can you see The Louvre Museum?



All the way to the Summit.



Its very very high!



What a view.  I can't wait to look at my Google maps to compare everything.






Looking from the other side of the River Seine.


Can you see the big tennis ball, for the French Open?















Now we are at the Arc de Triomphe.




Back at Disneyland Paris.


Time to enter the magic.


My favourite ride Autopia.


I've very good at driving.


Playing Pac man.  My new favourite game.


Enjoying an ice cream on the way back to my hotel.


No comments:

Post a Comment