About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Sunday 8 February 2015

A Bit Of A Change And A Fun Weekend - 8th February 2015

This week at school I left Pear class and  joined Cherry class.  I will miss some thing's from Pear class but I'm already feeling a lot more relaxed and calmer in my new class.




Thank you Pear class for my lovely goodbye card.

On Thursday at my Tiger Feet Class I received my invite to dance at Bedworth Civic Hall.


Who's coming to watch me on stage?

Then on Saturday I really enjoyed playing football.


Here's me with some of my team.


Guess what,  I scored a hat trick.

I got to choose lunch as a treat.  My favourite :)

On Sunday we went to the autism friendly screening of the Shaun The Sheep Movie.


Baaaaaaaaaa!


Ready for the film to start.  It was really great and funny, and I laughed and laughed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi William

    I am still going to look at your blog even though you are no longer in Pear Class to see all the exciting things you do. I am going to miss all your exciting news that you share with me.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy to see that you are going to still look at my blog Sarah. It was one of the things I was a little worried about. I really enjoy the comments, it makes me happy to share my adventures. Don't worry I'll still bother you at play time!

    William x

    ReplyDelete