About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Saturday 28 February 2015

Coventry City V MK Dons Football At The RICOH Arena - 28th February2015

Today I went to my very first league football match.


Here's my seat in the family stand.


I have my souvenir programme to keep forever.


Me meeting Sky Blue Sam, the Coventry mascot.

A good luck hug from Sky Blue Sam.


The players were all introduced just before kick off.


Lots of shaking of hands.


Sky Blue Sam is ready for kick off.


Ready for kick off with the other 9300 fans!


Here we go.


Goal!


I really can't believe this score line.


Watch out Coventry.


Good save Keeper.


Lots of good saves!

The referee has his shaving foam out to mark the free kick line.

Who's been naughty?


Don't argue with the referee.


Half time. 

One last effort for the MK Dons.

The MK Dons were a lot better in the second half, but not good enough.

I must have bought Coventry good luck because its the first time they have won at home since last October, and now they are out of the relegation zone.

I've had an amazing time I cannot wait for my next game.



No comments:

Post a Comment