About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Monday 16 February 2015

Manchester United - Old Trafford Museum And Stadium Tour - 16th February 2015

Today I had my dream day out.



A quick stop at the Trafford Shopping centre.


It's so posh here it's like being at a hotel or airport!


Hooray Five Guys!


Fed and ready for my adventure.

 Then my dream trip begins at Old Trafford.



We've arrived.


Sir Alex Ferguson.


Wow, look at all these trophies.


I loved looking around the museum and learning about the history of the club.


Here's all the old kits.

Then we started on the official tour.

 My first view of the pitch.


The grass on the pitch is being watered and the artificial lights are trying to persuade the grass it's summer so it grows.

Learning all about the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand.

I would like to watch a game from here you get a great view.


Now we are where the away supporters sit.  They have a real police station on match day just behind here.




Listening to all the facts from our tour guide.


Here's one of the press rooms where the managers are interviewed.


We looked around the bars and restaurants where the owners and directors have their own VIP areas, and then saw their view of the pitch.


Looking at the directors box and hospitality area.





Into the home changing room next.  (Mummy said she thought it would smell of stinky boys, but it didn't).


Rooney sat here a few days ago.


The shirts are in the same order as where the players changed from the Burnley game on the 11th February.



The players have to change where the manager chooses, so all the players from the same countries don't group together.



Here I am being the manager and deciding the tactics.




This is where the players are interviewed on television,


Standing in the players tunnel.  Man U stand on the left.


Running down the tunnel out to the pitch.


As you can see the pitch is quite raised.


Walking to the dug outs.



They are raised because Sir Alex Ferguson wanted to be high to see the pitch better.



Giving instructions to the team.





Pretending to be the away manager and reacting when my team is losing.


Under here is a time capsule that will be opened in 95 years time, on the 200th anniversary of the club.


This is the old players tunnel last used by players like Ryan Giggs.


Finally a visit to the mega store.


My new shirt bought with my Christmas money.


I've had an amazing time.  My head is full of new facts.





Here's me proudly wearing my new shirt.


Here's my tour certificate.


Here's my souvenir lanyard and ticket.

Before I went to bed I said to Mummy and Daddy

"I can't believe I've been to Old Trafford!"


No comments:

Post a Comment