About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Sunday 22 February 2015

Other Bits And Pieces Over Half Term - February 2015

 Here's some other things I did over my school half term holiday.


I went to Kenilworth and visited a shop called Aunty Agatha's, which sells lots of sensory products to help me.


Here's my new balance sea saw.


My new weighted compression vest.




Pancake day!

Frying nicely.

The fun part ready to flip.




We went to Birmingham shopping and to have lunch, on the train via Coventry.


Then I chose to go via Nuneaton on the way home.


I collected my swimming certificate that I earned last week.  I have been entered into another gala in Tamworth that I am practising hard for.

I've had a great half term holiday and cannot wait for the Easter holidays.







No comments:

Post a Comment