About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Sunday 15 February 2015

Ready For Half Term And Valentine's Day - 14th February 2015

I'm really looking forward to half term next week.



I finished the school week off by achieving this certificate in my new class.



Then at swimming I worked really hard and gained another certificate.  That I will collect next week.

Happy Valentine's Day and My Grandad's 70th Birthday.



Mummy and Daddy made this for me.



Daddy and I gave these to Mummy.

This is Daddy's present.



This is the card I made at school for Mummy and Daddy.

I had red paint and glitter everywhere!

I played really well at football and then I got to attend Drew's 13th Birthday Party.



Playing pass the parcel.


Singing Happy Birthday.


Dancing.

I've got a really fun week planned for school half term, I can't wait :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment