About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Thursday 2 April 2015

A Couple Of Days In London - 1st April 2015

Today we caught the train down to London.



Nuneaton to Euston in less than an hour.


We've arrived.  Let the fun begin.

First a trip to the Tower of London.  I hope they don't chop our heads off!


All the poppies have gone now.


Let the tour begin, a Beefeater gave us a group guided tour, and explained all the history.


The White Tower, there is lots of armour and weapons in here.


The entrance to the crown jewels, I loved going on the electric walkway passed all the jewels.


There were lots of soldiers guarding the jewels and gold.


A famous raven.  I love the story of when Paddington Bear visited here,  and the ravens liked his marmalade sandwiches. 


A dragon made of all the things found inside the towers.


My favourite, Tower bridge.


Enjoying the view from the tower wall walkway.

What a strange shape to this suit of armour!


Time to leave the towers.  I chose to catch the bus to Covent Garden next.


All around London there are different Shaun the Sheep's decorated to celebrate the film.


Time for the show.

We have read the book, watched the film, and now we are ready for the show :-)


Inside Drury Lane theatre, it is very old and pretty.


Ready for the show to start.


The view from my seat.

 Unfortunately we only got to watch the first 50 minutes of the show, because all of a sudden all the lights went out and the actors quickly left the stage.  We were told there had been a power cut.  We had to sit in the dark for about 30 minutes, while they tried to fix the electrics, which is very difficult and upsetting for somebody like me :-(.  The theatre staff were very good and did their best to keep us informed.  We found out there had been a big fire in the area which had caused the power cut to the surrounding area.  So we all had to be evacuated and have our tickets refunded.  I was very sad and disappointed.



Mummy and Daddy tried to cheer my up and took me to M&M World in Leicester Square.


I like his car.


Then we caught the underground and docklands light railway to our hotel in the docklands.

I soon cheered up and am looking forward to my adventures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment