About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Saturday 18 April 2015

My 7th Birthday - 18th April 2015.



Today is my 7th Birthday.


Yesterday at school I had a pre birthday and got to wear the special Birthday hat, share some cake with my class, and the whole school sang Happy Birthday to me :-)



I woke up very early this morning, I was so excited.

This is why, and what I am looking at in the picture above.

Wow, look at all those presents for me.


Where to start?


Auntie Willow my cat was very excited too.


I love unwrapping presents.


I received lots of football things.


And lots of computer games.


I can't wait to try my new goal posts out.


Lots of new 3DS games.


A Champions League football! :-)


My Birthday cake.


I can't wait to eat some.


Blowing my candles out.


After we went to football training.  My team sang Happy Birthday to me.


I scored a Birthday hat-trick today.


Here is my club singing Happy Birthday to me and sharing my football pitch cake.


Then to the pub to meet my Nanny and Grandad for a special Birthday lunch.


Fish and chips, yummy!


Chocolate brownie.


More presents! :-)

I had an amazing 7th Birthday, Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment