About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Monday 6 April 2015

Happy Easter - 6th April 2015


Happy Easter everybody.

Easter Sunday.


The Easter bunny left a trail of Easter eggs around my house for me to find.


After all that chocolate I went for a lovely long walk and to the park.

Easter Monday.

Today I went to Hatton Country World.


Look at the baby lambs.

They were all very sleepy. 


The ones at the back with the yellow coats, had been born about an hour ago.


10 piglets and a very tired Mummy pig.


Chicks and ducklings.


Baby goats 'kids'.  They looked very naughty already!


Enjoying the lovely sunny weather today.  


Next a couple of fair ground rides.


I also enjoyed the big slide in the distance behind me.


Time to meet the Easter bunny and go on an Easter egg hunt.


Here's where all the eggs are hidden.


I found all 5 different colour eggs, which I got to swap for chocolate ones.


Thank you for the chocolate Easter bunny. 


Now for the assault course.


The big slide.


All over the farm we had to look for 12 different clue signs, and play the Easter trail competition.  When we had all 12 answers we swapped them for another bigger chocolate egg.


More ducks and chicks.


I got to hold a baby chick.


He was lovely and soft and warm.


He liked sitting on my lap.


So cute!


Tractor driving.  We had a ride in the back of a real tractor too.


Time for lunch and the indoor play area.


I've had so much fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment