About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Thursday 2 April 2015

Day 2 Of My London Trip - 2nd April 2015

Today is World Autism Awareness Day 

where we celebrate people with super powers like me :-)



It's great to be different.

Back on the Docklands Light Railway.


Then on the tube to Wembley.


I can see the famous arch.



The home of the national football team.



Time for our tour.


Can you see the crossbar above my head it's from the famous world cup final, when England won 1966.

A replica of the old FA Cup.


It's a bit emptier than when I was last here.

There's where we sat.

Just over there.


What a view.



Time to speak to the press.



The TV interview area.



Time to get changed. There are four changing rooms in total.  What a player!


Boo Arsenal!


American football, is played here too.


What a lot of kit.


Some of the England squad.








Time for some tactics.

Here's some of the greatest English players, on the England dressing room wall.

The showers.

The baths.

I got to be a captain and lead my team out to the pitch.


My team all ready to be led out.


Swapping lanyard with the other team.


Pitch side.


Pretending to be Roy the England Manager.

At the entrance to the tunnel.


On our way up to collect the FA cup.


My Team won!

The view from the Royal box.



The three lions made from recycled materials.

My favourite made of paper.


Back home on the train.  Notice anything different?

My Easter presents.

My new teddy 'Red England Devil' I have called him.

No comments:

Post a Comment