About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Sunday 26 April 2015

Warwickshire Warriors V Worcester Disabled Football Team - 26th April 2015

Today my football team Warwickshire Warriors travelled on a coach to play football against Worcester Disabled football club.



Leaving Bedworth early in the morning.  

I was very excited!


We've arrived at Worcester University.


Wow that's a big pitch!


Time to warm up.



Kicking practice.




Time to start a mini match against Worcester (yellow team).













Celebrating a goal.

My other favourite thing to play Mario Kart 7!


With my friend Aaron.



 We had a really fun day :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment