About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 18 July 2018

Florida 2018 Part 1 of 6 - 11th May - 26th May 2018

The start of our two week adventure in Florida, USA.




An overnight stay at the Premier Inn Altrincham, Manchester.  Before our early start to the airport.


Here's our aeroplane  A330-200 (G-VYGK) That's going to take us to Orlando, Florida.

9 and a half hours later.



Our hire car for the next two weeks.  Although we don't plan on doing much driving this holiday.



Because this is where we are staying Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge Resort.


All checked in time to find our room.


I love my bunk bed!


Everything we need, themed like an African safari.


Time to explore.


Everything is African themed.


Time to meet some of our fellow hotel guests.




I recognise a lot of these animals but there are also a lot to learn.


One of the pools I cannot wait to swim in.


The water temperature is just right.  Time for bed after a very long day.

Today is the first round of the League 2 Play off finals back in the UK.
Coventry City v Notts County.
I am sending them lots of good luck.



First morning in Florida and a special breakfast at Epcot.


The Garden Grill restaurant.  As you eat the restaurant slowly rotates and takes you through part of the Living with the land ride.


Your waiter brings all sorts of delicious food for your to enjoy.  Including Mickey waffles.



Special guests come to visit you whilst you are eating.
Here's Mickey!



Hi Mickey :-)



Hello Chip!

Here's naughty Dale.



Pluto smelt our food and thought he would join us too!




Time for more food.

We really have to get used to the size of USA food portions.  We are all full and there is so much food left over.



I cannot believe this is a breakfast food it's delicious!


A quick look at some of the special Flower festival before heading back to our resort.



I found Mummy and Daddy's Millennium picture.


Ready to watch the mighty Coventry City.
First leg play off we drew 1-1 (McNulty 87').

Time for some more holiday fun!



































































No comments:

Post a Comment