About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Thursday 19 July 2018

Florida 2018 Part 2 of 6 - 11th - 26th May 2018

Some of our fun at the four Walt Disney Theme parks.

The Magic Kingdom.


Ready to scan my magic band and enter the magic.


Time to enter Main Street USA.

Lets catch the train first.

The view from the train looking out  over Seven Seas Lagoon.

My favourite views, the castle, Walt Disney, and Mickey.


Guess why we are so wet?


We've just plummeted down splash mountain.


Time for a chill.


And a game of checkers.


Lunch overlooking the castle.


I made lots of wishes on this holiday mainly about Coventry City FC winning!

It must be a lucky wishing well because most of my wishes came true.


Lots of posing by the castle!








Here's my other favourites Roy Disney and Minnie Mouse.


Some parade fun!

On wet and dry days.


Even when it rains, which it does a lot, the fun never stops!



Mickey trying not to get wet.


Mr Incredible.






Time for some more rides.  The Little Mermaid lives in here under the sea.

Time to zap Zurg and help Buzz Lightyear.

Mickey's PhilharMagic 3D concert spoilt by Donald duck!



Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.



Space Mountain.


It's a small world, back in London.

Riding in Pooh bear's honey pot.


Playing Sorcerer of the Magic Kingdom.

Nighttime Spectaculars.


Lights and Lasers.


Amazing fireworks.



Disney's Animal Kingdom.



Celebrating 20 years of the park.



Time to have fun!


The Tree of Life.  I have my Wilderness Explorer's handbook and I am ready to complete the challenges and earn my badges!


Asia.




Expedition Mount Everest.




We survived the yeti!


Dinoland USA.

Dinosaur the ride.

Meeting Mickey and Minnie before we go on an African safari.








 Time for our safari.


  Welcome to our African Savannah.





I've completed my Wilderness Explorer's Handbook and earnt my badges.

 Epcot.

This is my favorite park as I like to explore all the countries around the World Showcase.



There is a special flower festival on at the moment.



Donald is having problems as normal.




The Frozen ride in Norway.


Figment from The Journey into Imagination ride.



The Lion King topiary.

My favourite shop the Japanese department store.  Choosing some new Pokemon friends to take home :-).

Now I'm in France.

Mexico.



Back in the UK with Tigger




and Tinker Bell
.




Canada.

Using the Disney Dining plan to buy a donut from my favourite outlet Joffrey's.

Here I am sitting in Italy eating it.


Hi Baymax from Big  Hero 6.







Epcot at night.





 Hollywood Studios.

This park is going through a massive expansion and there's lots of closures and building work happening at the moment.



Here's me with Cruz Ramirez from Cars 3.


No comments:

Post a Comment