About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Friday 20 July 2018

Florida 2018 Part 3 of 6 - 11th - 26th May 2018

Something I like nearly as much as football, Eating!

Here are  some of the special meals and treats I enjoyed.



ESPN Sports Club.  There are over 100 TV screens broadcasting sport from all over the world at this restaurant.  The hardest choice is knowing which match or event to watch.


The food is also very good!


Waiting for our turn to enter Beaches & Cream Soda Shop.


We get to sit at the counter and watch all the food and drink being prepared.



Of course we get to enjoy a Coke Zero too.

This restaurant is themed like the old days.


Burger heaven!


This special dessert is the kitchen sink - 8 scoops of ice cream and every extra topping they have.  When somebody orders one they have a special celebration as they bring it out to the table.  I was able to watch two being prepared and delivered.



We didn't have the kitchen sink but we did enjoy some other desserts to go.

Including Mickey Chocolate cake!


 Relaxing and enjoying our ice cream.



Enjoying our view of Disney's Boardwalk.


Buffet breakfast at our resort - Animal Kingdom Lodge.


Simba from the Lion King waffles.


What shall I choose for breakfast today?


 Mickey Waffles this morning.



The Rainforest Cafe for dinner.




I get to watch sport again on the TV whilst waiting for my dinner.


Do you like my seat?  I look like Donald duck.


A storm has just hit the forest and it is very dark and the animals are all calling out.


The Plaza Restaurant Main Street USA in The Magic Kingdom.


Here's our puddings.

One has Mickey ears!




Chef Mickey's at Disney's Contemporary Resort.



We had lots of special visitors to our table.  Here's Goofy!


Donald, I'm still eating!



The Head chief himself!





Hi Minnie.


Time to wave my napkin and join in the special celebration before pudding time.







Naughty Pluto!




Now he's trying to lick me!


Yummy!


Time for some exercise after all that food!



























No comments:

Post a Comment