About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Friday 20 July 2018

Florida 2018 Part 4 of 6 - 11th - 26th May 2018

Sports, Water Fun and Other Adventures around the Walt Disney World Resort.




Visiting the All - Star Sports Resort.


A whole American football pitch outside your room.

A tour of the Orlando City Soccer Stadium.


Press box.



Any questions please?


Players locker room or as we say home changing room.







Treatment room.


Out of the changing rooms and making our way to the tunnel.


The tunnel decorated with luminescence paint and graffiti telling the away team to go home.


First close up of the pitch.






This is the stand I sat in to watch the match last year.

The grass is perfect.


The special rainbow seats as a tribute and to honor to those that lost their lives.






The special standing stand and wall in the distance behind me.


View from the owners private suite.


Media area.




Some of the catering areas.


Wedding Pavilion.


Can you see in the distance where my Mummy and Daddy were married in the year 2000.






Visiting their special commemorative brick.



The Wedding Pavilion.


View from the Grand Floridian.

A visit to another of our favourite resorts Wilderness Lodge.




I have had my picture taken here for the last 10 years, every time we visit from when I was a 1 year old baby.


I am so much taller now.

Another of my top resorts.


Disney's Art of Animation.


Nemo block.



Cars blocks where we stayed in 2017 and 2013.



Water Park fun.

Blizzard Beach.



The snow has melted here.


Ice Gator couldn't stop and has made a hole in the side of the shop!


It's so warm the snow family are melting.


Just chilling for about 2 minutes!




Time for a float around the lazy river.


No Daddy don't take me under the cold waterfall!




Floating through the cave.





Here is the Ice Gators House.


Time to go in the wave pool.




Some more slide time.




Now to get across here without falling in :-).





The ice bergs are very slippery!




I fell in!


Take two.






This time I made it.


I have completed my Ice Gator training.

Typhoon Lagoon.




Lilo -  from Lilo and Stitch.



Exhausted after riding all the slides.


Anybody for Minute Maid frozen strawberry?


Our resort pools - Animal Kingdom Resort.



Playing with the under water camera.


That's not right.





The perfect selfie!

Whizzing down one of the slides


Here's one of the other slides.


This one is very twisty.





Just floating about.


Swimming is one of my favourite things to do.


Time for a splash about.


I think there's a bit of a leak!





Why do I need to go backwards a little?

Ah!  It got me.


The snakes are spitting cold water at me.


I'll escape up here.


A quick game of table tennis.


2nd leg of the League 2 playoffs.  I cannot believe it. 

We're going to Wembley!


No comments:

Post a Comment